Other Entries by Dave Nedved (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Application UpdaterApplication UpdaterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dave Nedved (from psc cd)
1432 since
2/14/2015 10:58:00 PM

By 16 Users

Create Updates for your applications, so your users can get the most out of there products. This easy Update utility will, download updates for your application, with a few clicks of the mouse. Featuring a nice easy to use interface, (user side) and a sim ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Black, Hot keys, Simple VB ScriptBlack, Hot keys, Simple VB ScriptVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptBeginner /
650 since
2/11/2015 11:42:00 PM

By 3 Users

The whole idea of this little prg is... Back when i was in school, the teachers went really NUTS @ us for doing stuff' on the computers... So i created this program to detect the keys 'Ctrl+Shift+~' when they are pressed the program displays a black scree ...(description truncated)

Blue Screen Of Death ScreensaverBlue Screen Of Death ScreensaverVB 6.0Beginner /
933 since
2/13/2015 9:52:00 PM

By 5 Users

Firstly I would like to say Don’t look over this because its ranked as ‘Beginner’ Code, it could be classed as ‘Intermediate’ code but I stuck it under beginner as I want people to learn how to make a basic screensaver. This ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Brush Stroke 2.4Brush Stroke 2.4VB 6.0Advanced /
558 since
2/11/2015 3:54:00 PM

By 7 Users

Brush Stroke 2.4, the extreme Home Desktop Image Editing Standard, Created In Visual Basic, Brush Stroke has Come from one Extreme to the Other... Check out the Screen shot, and Review. This Review is informing that Visual Basic Can be used, for the 'Prof ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Create a CD Autorun, Shell Files Off CD, WORKS!Create a CD Autorun, Shell Files Off CD, WORKS!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
655 since
2/13/2015 7:39:00 PM

By 2 Users

This Project is a Simple Autorun that I had to create for a Music Production Assignment. I decided to upload it and Stick it on PSC so beginners can understand how to use Functions like ShellExecute. The main idea of using ShellExecute Rather than using o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Direct X Tutorial Set and SamplesDirect X Tutorial Set and SamplesVB 6.0Intermediate /
1182 since
2/14/2015 1:04:00 AM

By 2 Users

Learn the Basics of how to render using DirectX and D3D, with 3 simple tutorials. Here it is, I have managed to get together some of the DirectX stuff I had lying around and turn it into a tutorial set. In this set you will learn how to: 1. render a form ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Registry ReplacementRegistry ReplacementVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
492 since
2/12/2015 9:09:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code Replaces the Visual Basic SaveSetting, and GetSetting with these new ones... they have the ability to save to ANY reg location like 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE' or 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER' to any path + the path mentioned in the SaveSetting. You will underst ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Super SkinSuper SkinVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1099 since
2/12/2015 1:45:00 AM

By 8 Users

Ever wanted to Skin your Own Application, to run ‘Native’ (Visual Styles) on Windows XP or Vista? Maybe you run Window Blinds, and have a Really COOL theme, so kool, that when you run an Application that doesn’t run Native, your disguste ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

System Tray Icon & Popup Menu, That WorksSystem Tray Icon & Popup Menu, That WorksVB 6.0Beginner /
747 since
2/15/2015 3:41:00 AM

By 3 Users

This project will place an icon in the system tray. When right clicked on the icon in the tray, a popup menu will show. Now when Clicked on the Desktop the menu will hide. With Other submissions on PS Code, when clicking on the desktop, or another active ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Twain - Scan SampleTwain - Scan SampleVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
6677 since
2/12/2015 12:08:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a sample program on how to Scan / Twain Acquire an image from a scanner into your VB Program. I wanted to know every call to the TWAIN32 dll file(s). I have looked and found some great custom Twain Code that has heeeeps of features, but it is bund ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel