Other Entries by jheikage (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A complete Information and Student Evaluation System!A complete Information and Student Evaluation System!VB 6.0Advanced /
jheikage (from psc cd)
2148 since
2/11/2015 11:06:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a complete application which handles student subject records, curricula offerings, subject offerings (i Based this program on CSU SM where i worked for a while). It can perform some report generation, evaluate students for subjects to take. Still ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Application Watcher ver1 Atlast i uploaded it!Application Watcher ver1 Atlast i uploaded it!VB 6.0Advanced /
jheikage (from psc cd)
544 since
2/9/2015 7:26:00 AM

By 3 Users

Acts as your taskmanager PLUS Can prevent application from running in your system and also screensavers, it automatically attaches itself on system startup! Try it out and vote for it(password:monitor)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Audio File in a DatabaseAudio File in a DatabaseVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
jheikage (from psc cd)
559 since
2/9/2015 3:54:00 PM

By 5 Users

This will save a audio file (wav file) in to a database file. Try it, and please vote!

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

REGISTRAR SYSTEM Try it outREGISTRAR SYSTEM Try it outVB 6.0Advanced /
jheikage (from psc cd)
497 since
2/9/2015 6:48:00 AM

By 3 Users

A registrar system. With the use of Views and Stored Procedures of MS SqlServer 7.0 (The access dbase is in here, just transfer it to SQLSERVER with the stored procedures and views to gain full functionality). Try it out if it works. Thanks and please vot ...(description truncated)

school class,teacher,room scheduler (Developed for isap/mcnp)school class,teacher,room scheduler (Developed for isap/mcnp)VB 6.0Advanced /
jheikage (from psc cd)
971 since
2/7/2015 11:49:00 AM

By 6 Users

Due to some request and e-mails, i tried fixing some bugs. A bug on section creation is fixed in here and to users who do not know the nigol.dll, its part of the group project, activate the vbg file at main prog folder. Thanks!!!!! and please vote

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel