Other Entries by HardStream (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Accurate MouseOver functionAccurate MouseOver functionVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
HardStream (from psc cd)
925 since
2/16/2015 4:24:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is probably the most accurate MouseOver function that doesn't need a handle (hWnd) input. It gets the rectangle of the control on the screen in pixels by looking to the position of the parent form and the position of the control in the form. The code ...(description truncated)

ActiveX Checkbox V1ActiveX Checkbox V1VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
HardStream (from psc cd)
621 since
2/8/2015 5:37:00 AM

By 6 Users

An ActiveX checkbox, you can use the default skin or create images (in paint) and use them as checkbox skins by code!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Download exampleDownload exampleVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
HardStream (from psc cd)
872 since
2/9/2015 2:59:00 AM

By 6 Users

Download multiple files at the same time from the internet WITHOUT the Winsock control but a simple usercontrol! Progress indication, byte display and real Windows XP controlsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Listbox Replacement Class V1.2Listbox Replacement Class V1.2VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
HardStream (from psc cd)
1047 since
2/15/2015 12:23:00 AM

By 2 Users

I often find myself in need of a listbox in applications in which I don't use forms. I couldn't find anything on PSC (which would have saved me some time), so I just wrote my own. This is just a simple listbox class, no events, no confusing, never ending ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Little Design thingy (Uses GDI+,png) ..:D -***MUST SEE***-Little Design thingy (Uses GDI+,png) ..:D -***MUST SEE***-VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
HardStream (from psc cd)
918 since
2/10/2015 8:05:00 AM

By 6 Users

Skin a form with a PNG image. Uses GDI+ and a lot of CPU :D Credit to Appeiron, who wrote the GDI+ modules :P You can also download the DLL version here @ PSCClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel