Other Entries by Anuj sharrma (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A1 GetAll Drives FunctionA1 GetAll Drives FunctionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Anuj sharrma (from psc cd)
1861 since
2/7/2015 4:53:00 PM

By 5 Users

I have seen so many of functions to get all system drives and Toatl free space of drive, Bytes,RootPathName, BytesFree, TotalBytes, TotalFreeBytes, sector per cluster...etc but they are not work on WIN98, WIN98SE, coz the programmers use FSO control. So t ...(description truncated)

Encrypter/DecryptorEncrypter/DecryptorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
2000 since
2/7/2015 6:11:00 AM

By 12 Users

This code mainly used to encrypt large amount of data files . you can select a file & the destination path of it with the help of common dialog box.and then it encrypt the data. in the same way you can decrypt the file also. you can encrypt any type of fi ...(description truncated)

Encryption with Winsock(Key)Encryption with Winsock(Key)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1846 since
2/7/2015 1:18:00 PM

By 5 Users

This encryption technique is really amazing, coz in this i use winsock control as a password key. u can encrypt/decrypt a long text file very easy with this code.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Norton Pop-up WindowNorton Pop-up WindowVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1653 since
2/7/2015 5:30:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is like as nortan antivirus message window. A pop-up window appears just like as nortan or Msn-Messanger.A very amazing code which helps u to understand calling api's. Convert twips to pixels, and many more.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Office Assistant like Ms word/OutlookOffice Assistant like Ms word/OutlookVB 6.0Beginner /
1264 since
2/9/2015 6:52:00 PM

By 9 Users

When u open outlook/ms-word a office assistance comes up,this application just works as outlook or word. u can this assistance in any u r application. its works very nice. this application is good & i take this application thought from a web-site. but now ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

online chart controlonline chart controlVB 6.0Beginner /
1734 since
2/9/2015 5:00:00 PM

By 3 Users

hi all, this code creates chart at runtime. At run time if you can change a value the chart will automatically change. u just set the values and it shows results continuously. u can use this code in any u r applications.its very smart.in this i m not usin ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Progress bar running in Status barProgress bar running in Status barVB 6.0Beginner /
1389 since
2/9/2015 10:00:00 PM

By 17 Users

this application shows u how u can put a progress bar in u r status bar. u can use this code in any type of u r applcations. its soo cool.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Report BuilderReport BuilderVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1324 since
2/7/2015 7:43:00 AM

By 7 Users

it's an application in which i use text files databse, yes......... when u work on it u feel that u work on a database project, but it's compleately text files database project, you learn soo many of things when you use this project beleave me..........

Report Builder with EncryptionReport Builder with EncryptionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1637 since
2/7/2015 10:39:00 AM

By 5 Users

hi user....... it's my new or updated version of report builder,in this i use database. buti use text files database, yes.........but when u work on, u can't be expext u work on a application in which i use text files as a database. i include a new functi ...(description truncated)

System Running ProcessSystem Running ProcessVB 6.0Beginner /
2851 since
2/9/2015 8:54:00 PM

By 4 Users

This code shows u, the current running process of u r system. Its very fast and effieient.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel