Other Entries by Alex Murray (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A VB Screen Saver (Matrix, Star Field, and Patterns)A VB Screen Saver (Matrix, Star Field, and Patterns)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Alex Murray (from psc cd)
361 since
2/7/2015 4:54:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is A Screen Saver program, A Little project I made when I was bored. It is a real .SCR file, that can be installed as your default screen saver!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bass Maker 2Bass Maker 2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
801 since
2/7/2015 4:13:00 PM

By 8 Users

Make wave files with nothing but pure bass!! Watch your subwoofer pump in and out!! Bass Maker 2 can also work with higher frequencies to produce loud ear piercing treble for use with tweeters. There have been several improvements on the previous version ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bass Maker 2 - Updated VersionBass Maker 2 - Updated VersionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
839 since
2/8/2015 3:59:00 PM

By 10 Users

.Title:- Bass Maker 2 (Updated Version) .Description:- Make wave files with nothing but pure bass!! Watch your subwoofer pump in and out!! Bass Maker 2 can also work with higher frequencies to produce loud ear piercing treble for use with tweeters. There ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Controlling Devices With The Parallel PortControlling Devices With The Parallel PortVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
724 since
2/12/2015 1:21:00 PM

By 16 Users

If you want to control devices with a parallel port, such as a case fan or a LED or whatever, this article is for you. Every case fan on my computer at home is hooked up to my parallel port so I can switch them on and off whenever I feel like it. I've tri ...(description truncated)

File Ripper Program (Extract .Jpg, .Mid and more from a File)File Ripper Program (Extract .Jpg, .Mid and more from a File)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
371 since
2/7/2015 5:03:00 AM

By 4 Users

This program can "Extract" picture, sound and more from any file. Say you like a splash screen in a program, Well this program can try and extract the picture for you. It can also replace picture within files with other picture (Still has some errors thou ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Wave File 'Bass Maker' ProgramWave File 'Bass Maker' ProgramVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
376 since
2/7/2015 5:01:00 AM

By 8 Users

Creates wave files from frequencies entered by the user via a text file. Good for testing out sound systems!! Use a really low frequency and watch your speakers move slowly in and out!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel