|About the Pros
Are you a pro and interested in helping others as well as earning
a little recognition? Become a volunteer discussion board moderator
by emailing your qualifications to us!
dBx Solutions is a small software development company with over 12 years of experience designing, developing, and deploying a wide range of applications. Our clients range from small businesses to international corporations and state and federal government agencies.
Areas of specialization include:
* Web Application Design
* Application Development
* Technical Design and Documentation
* Database design, development and optimization
Our services are available for small, medium or large projects including:
* New application & site design and documentation
* Application porting (example:desktop application to web)
* Redesign and optimization
Site design technical analysis.
• SQL Server
• dBase (conversions)
• .Net (C#, ASP, VB)
• Cold Fusion (5, 5, 6, MX)
• Visual Basic (4,5,6, .Net)
• ASP/Interdev (6)
Enterprise Application Development:
• Rail car tracking system (RFID based)
• Help desk management
• Medical staff management
• Document automation
• Military aircraft maintenance system
• OTR transportation management & billing
• Marine shipment tracking
• Home healthcare management, reporting & billing
• Online survey system
• Medical information systems
• Work order management system
• Technical drawing management system
• General web site design and development
• Standard documentation frameworks
• Database design tools
• US Navy
• US Air Force
• Air Products & Chemicals
• JB Hunt Transportation
• Southern Company/Gulf Power
Online work samples:
• http://omniengineering.com/ (site design)
• http://dbxsoftware.com/ (product development and site design)
I am available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays ONLY and cannot work full time on projects.
I am much more interested in design work that actual development, although I am very proficient at both.
I am not available for onsite work.
As a 16-year old, I've worked on professional web sites, CGI/Perl, C/C++ (including Win32API/MFC/DirectX SDK), Delphi, ASP/VbScript, and Visual Basic projects, as well as in other languages (most of which are sections on this site). I have exhausted my school's six-year computer science curriculum in less than two years and would gladly help anyone in need of assistance. Yes, even in school, work, or personal projects.
Columbia is SPECTACULAR!